Oh how I love anniversary sessions! Getting to see these two again and catching up with them was so much fun!! When planning their session I wanted to change it and ask them a few questions for the newly engaged and married couples. I have watched over the year Ronnie & Angela marriage grow and they are the most down to earth, funny & sweetest people!
Did you feel like the first year flew by?!
* YES! In a blink of an eye. But they always say, time flies when you are having fun.
What’s different for the two of you going from engaged to married?!
* sharing responsibilities i.e. bills, income, chores around the house. It’s no longer “you do this and I do this” type deal. You do things together as a team.
What do you see as the strengths as a married couple?
* Communication is key! Always communicate and discuss issues with one another. Trust one another and love each other unconditionally.
What’s the favorite part of each of yalls day as a married couple?
* Ronnie: coming home to my wife 😊
* Angela: having someone that I love to experience life with, each and every day!
Did you take any big trips during the first year?
* we went to Hawaii for our honeymoon, in February we traveled to Colorado to ski/snowboard for a week, and we took a nice mountain trip for our one year anniversary. (I was busy finishing up nursing school in between lol).
What advice do you have for the upcoming engaged couples? (The good the bad the ugly the truth)
* Ronnie: “ don’t spend too much money on a wedding.” 😂
* Angela: “ Engagements go by fast, so have fun and enjoy it! But most of all trust one another, love each other and always remember the reason why you chose to marry one another in the first place.”